How to find your Google Reviews Link
Reviews are an important component to your search engine optimization or SEO, and creating a reviews link for your customers is a smart thing to do. While soliciting reviews is not considered the best method for getting quality reviews, you do want to make it easy for your customers.
Previously, directing your customers to your Google+ page was all you needed to do, but now that Google+ has separated out the Maps Local business details from the G+ pages , you need to get a new link to your reviews so customers can easily find and review your business. I have seen a number of websites that have a “Review me on Google” or Google+, and I suspect those links now need to be updated.
Here is a step by step process for finding the Reviews link.
- Go to Google Maps http://www.google.com/maps/
- Search for your business
- Find the link that says “XX reviews” on your listing to the left side of the screen
- Right Click on the link, then select “Copy link address”
- Optional: Go to https://goo.gl/ and paste your review link you copied into the Google url shortener to get a shorter version of your reviews link.
- Using your new Google Reviews link, update your website, newsletters, email signatures, and social media accounts, so your customers can easily leave you feedback.